Let's face it, Mom can only get so many flowers and coffee mugs for Mother's Day. Here's a list of what we think Mom would like this year.
1. A Spa Day - Let Mom relax, uninterrupted for a few hours (and no, a trip to the store does NOT count as relaxation time.)
2. A Mom Box - Get Mom a box full of goodies that include a wine tumbler, bath bomb and wash-off face mask so she can relax, a nice scented candle to have lit while enjoying said relaxation time and some other goodies.
3. A Sassy Candle from Black Cat Candles LLC - she has a TON of other amazing candles as well.
4. Someone to clean the house - I can definitely agree with this one as someone who feels like there aren't enough hours in a day and days in a week. Mom needs a break!
What about you, what do you think Mom wants for Mother's Day?? Let us know below!
* I am in no way associated with any of the links other than my own that may be posted.